Behind the Design
We’ve got spring on the mind here at 417 Magazine, and right now we’re gravitating toward anything that has to do with florals.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this article was fact checked and accurate at press time, but 417 Magazine cannot guarantee its accuracy indefinitely.
As 417 Magazine’s Creative Director, I pull inspiration from all over. Design is a passion of mine, and when I’m out scouting products to feature in the magazine, I run across items I just have to share with our readers. We’ve got spring on the mind here at 417 Magazine, and right now we’re gravitating toward anything that has to do with florals. Here are some of my favorite local finds that will inspire your spring dreams.
1. Lovely Label: I’m a sucker for labels, but thankfully The Big O Ginger liqueur ($29.99 at Brown Derby International Wine Center) tastes as good as it looks.
2. Dress to Impress: Florals are hot, hot, hot for spring, and this cold shoulder dress ($39.95 at Me & My House) is the perfect item to add to your wardrobe.
3. Sign Up: How cute would this sign ($65 at Harrison House Market) be on your back porch or on the side of a garden shed?
4. Floor Florals : If you have not tried these floor mats ($50 for small, $220 for large at Flora & Fern) then you’re missing out. They stick to the floor and come in severals sizes and patterns, like florals.
5. Floral Inspiration: Anything by Charlotte Moss is amazing, but this book, Garden Inspirations ($60 at Provence Gifts & Antiques), is one of my favorites. Either peruse it to inspire your own landscaping or use it as a coffee table book to bring florals indoors.
Edit ModuleShow Tags