The holidays are all about tradition, and local shops have everything you need for a classic Christmas with sophisticated style.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this article was fact checked and accurate at press time, but 417 Magazine cannot guarantee its accuracy indefinitely.
1. Mud Pie red plaid gloves, $25.95 at Baglady Boutique
2. Creative Co-Op wreath, $59.95 at Me and My House
3. Sorel Carnival boots, $130 at Harem & Company
4. Mud Pie tartan pillow, $30.95 at Me and My House
5. Pudus slipper socks, $21.99 at The Market
6. Tartan dish towel set, $12.50 at Me and My House
7. Glitterville Studios papa mug, $19 each at The Market
8. The Market Plaid throw, $34.75 at The Market
For The Host
A few classic holiday gifts for the party planner in your heart.
1. Cookies for Santa mix, $14.95 at Baglady Boutique
2. Mud Pie plaid wine bag, $9.95 at Baglady Boutique
3. Freaker USA bottle sweater (Fruitcake, $14.95; Lumberjack, $13.95) both at Baglady Boutique