DISCLAIMER: The information in this article was fact checked and accurate at press time, but 417 Magazine cannot guarantee its accuracy indefinitely.
(page 10 of 21)
1. Looking to score a pizza slice the size of your head at 1 a.m.? The Brick Slice House (308 W. McDaniel St., Springfield; 417-720-1329) is open until 2 a.m. Thursday through Saturday. Pull up a chair in this California-inspired pizza joint, and prepare for some serious flavor.
2. Sweet tooth got the best of you? Hurts Donut (320 Park Central West, Springfield; 417-368-0279; 1111 E. Republic Road, Springfield; 417-300-6106) is your best bet for a round-the-clock sugar rush. You can grab an ooey-gooey donut from either Springfield location 24 hours a day, and the variety is nothing short of amazing.
3. Mo’ Beef (405 W. Walnut St., Springfield; 417-771-5111) serves up authentic, flavorful Italian beef until 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. The burgers are also divine, served on flaky croissants with yummy side choices such as fried green beans. It’s perfect if you’re looking for something a little different but still totally satisfying.
4. Pancho’s Mexican Food (2027 N. Glenstone Ave., Springfield; 417-862-0264; 2110 S. Campbell Ave., Springfield; 417-885-9080) is your 24-hour destination for Mexican food. It’s not ideal if you’ve been bar-hopping downtown, but if you’re driving around looking for quality late-night eats, the two locations serve up tasty Mexican fare at a great price.
5. On weekend nights, the line for Slider’s (208 W. McDaniel St., Springfield; 417-864-5565) often stretches far down the sidewalk as downtowners look for their burger fix. Slider’s is open until 2 a.m. Wednesday through Saturday, and the teeny burgers are drool-inducing.Edit ModuleShow Tags