There’s no better time of year to go explore the many trails in southwest Missouri. So pack a bottle of water and these handy outdoor gadgets, and enjoy the outdoors!
DISCLAIMER: The information in this article was fact checked and accurate at press time, but 417 Magazine cannot guarantee its accuracy indefinitely.
1. Izola 5-ounce flask, $28 at Five Pound Apparel
2. Herschel Supply Co. packable day pack, $30 at Five Pound Apparel
3. Swiss Army pocket knife, $25 at Ozark Adventures
4. Field Notes Memo Book, $9.95 at Grayson Home
5. Falling Whistle, $44 at Five Pound Apparel
6. WeWood Jupiter Army Watch, $129 at Five Pound Apparel
7. Tilley Ltm6 Airflo Hat, $79 at Wild Birds Unlimited
While you’re romping through the woods, these hiking boots will lend you plenty of comfort. (From left to right: Lowa Renegade GTX mid men’s boot, $225 at Ozark Adventures; The North Face Storm mid waterproof women’s boot, $110 at Ozark Adventures; Red Head Kids’ Cougar Hikes, $39.99 at Bass Pro Shops; Mollyjogger wool blanket, $140 at Grayson Home.)