Are you a self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver with a “we’re all in this together” attitude? Are you passionate about connecting 417-landers to what’s best and what’s next in our community, helping them to fully enjoy their life in 417-land? Are you looking for opportunities for growth and advancement based on your individual strengths?
As a Multimedia Account Executive at 417, you will enjoy:
- Competitive Base Salary
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- 35-year reputation and recognized brand
- Diverse portfolio of media, advertising, and marketing solutions to serve your clients
- Sales enablement tools, including prospecting, case studies, testimonials, and campaign performance reporting
- Virtual work environment
- Medical and disability insurance benefits
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Profit Sharing
Primary Purpose of the Role:
- As a sales professional representing 417, you will consult and advise local businesses on their full marketing and sales needs. You’ll represent some of the most coveted media audiences in the state, along with a proven set of digital solutions that will grow your clients’ business. You will be coached and mentored by a sales leadership team whose sole goal is to make you a success. You will be accountable for achieving, and exceeding, sales objectives tied to your book of business. You are expected to build and maintain a client base, by expanding marketing programs with your clients, renewal business and new business development.
Primary Functions of the Position—Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Partner with business owners, budget decision makers, and key influencers to deliver integrated-marketing programs.
- Consult with these businesses to understand their marketing and promotion needs, business pain-points and expected growth potential.
- Build a relationship with clients, providing them with expert advice, marketing education and the latest trends and changes in advertising.
- Conduct needs assessment, program ideation and proposal creation to match clients’ growth goals. Present custom-developed solutions and mange to closing the sale.
- Review campaign progress, budgets and optimization strategies with ever client, every month.
- Exercise independent judgment and smart discretion.
- Prioritize, balance, organize, and allocate time, actions, resources, and initiatives in ways that generate results, especially in fast-moving or uncertain situations.
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience (fantastic internship experience counts)
Skills and Strengths:
- Strong understanding of the ever-changing digital space. We expect you to be online.
- Previous use or understanding of CRM system
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook
- High energy and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to win
- Self-Starter and can work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Comfortable with sales coaching and receiving feedback as required
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Oh—and last but not least, have a passion for excellence
Bonus for the Overachievers (we love you, by the way):
- IAB, Google and other relevant digital platform certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Communication, Public Relations
- Former small business owner
Benefits and #417culture:
- Competitive Base Salary for the first year, then commission only.
- Comprehensive health benefits for employees, disability insurance, SIMPLE IRA match, profit-sharing plan, professional development, flexible work environment, holidays and personal days
- Key culture competencies include being a self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver with a “we’re all in this together” attitude who is also willing to pitch in and answer the phone. Team member must be dependable, efficient in his or her work and have an innovative mindset.
- Did we mention we have fun and wellness committees?
- We promote from within, so there are opportunities for growth and advancement
Evaluations and Outcomes:
- The position will be evaluated after 90 days with quarterly reviews.
- Ability to walk up to 2 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- May be required to lift up to thirty (30) pounds
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation
- Valid state driver’s license
THINK YOU'RE 417 MATERIAL?
If you're ready to take the next step, apply today!