Are you a self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver with a “we’re all in this together” attitude? Are you passionate about connecting 417-landers to what’s best and what’s next in our community, helping them to fully enjoy their life in 417-land? Are you looking for opportunities for growth and advancement based on your individual strengths?
Are you a highly organized individual who has a passion for managing projects? Do you have the skills to improve processes and increase efficiencies?
Have what it takes? Apply for the 417 Operations Coordinator position today!
The Operations Coordinator oversees organizational processes and adds improvements. The main duties include managing projects, spearheading hiring and onboarding processes, implementing policies and strategies to improve productivity and efficiency levels and building an enjoyable company culture.
1. Analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
2. Communicate between the executive leadership team and internal teams regarding company priorities and projects
3. Manage various projects throughout the organization from event timelines, to new product implementations, etc.
4. Spearhead #417culture initiatives in conjunction with Office Manager
5. Manage budgets and forecasts, as needed
6. Support circulation acquisition, retention, growth and re-engagement strategies. Handle subscriber data entry and support customer service for subscriber questions.
7. Support the sales team by evaluating new products and/or systems, building and entering products and rates into the CRM system, generating reports and overall maximizing the system. Provide input, develop assets or processes related to annual rollout as assigned.
8. Lead the initiative to maximize the sales CRM and any other operational systems to their fullest of their abilities for internal efficiency by always adapting to new technology as it becomes available.
9. Spearhead recruitment, hiring and onboarding initiatives.
10. Maintain a professional looking office and support Office Manager in all building related matters.
11. Assist events team, as needed.
12. Support the publisher and executive leadership in any delegated tasks.