Cash Matters Most – Improving Your Cash Flow
9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
About this Event
In this second class of the financial management series, we’ll take a close look at where cash comes from in a small business, where it’s used in day-to-day operations and how to identify and correct cash flow problems. You’ll be able to identify key information on cash flow statements and be able to follow the path of cash as it travels through your company.
You’ll identify cash flow strategies to use in your organization. You’ll become familiar with the sources and uses of cash, and the most common “gobblers” of cash in any business. This isn’t theory – it’s practical application for real businesses – like yours!
- Understanding the difference between profit and cash
- Description of the cash flow statement
- Creating a cash flow statement
- Sources and uses of cash
- Identifying problems with cash flow
- Interpreting and controlling cash flow
- Tips for improving cash flow