About This Event
This easy to follow program uses proven techniques to simplify the LSAT. Missouri State’s LSAT course uses questions and from actual LSAT exams, so that you know your preparation is as close to the real thing as possible. LSAT textbooks, study guides, diagnostic exams, and expert instruction are all included.
Reasons to Prepare for the LSAT with Missouri State Test Prep:
• Expert Instructors: Our instructors are highly trained professionals. Our professional instructors know the LSAT and the law school application experience.
• Proven strategies: Our program was developed by LSAT experts, who have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions and preparing students for success on the exam.
• Superior Materials: The LSAT Prep Course includes 20 practice tests. You will receive The Next Ten Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests and 10 New Actual LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading. Students also receive the LSAT Course Workbook.
• Flexible Schedule Options: Strategically scheduled courses ensure that you will perform at your peak on exam day. Choose from a variety of classroom and online schedule options throughout the year to prepare for the LSAT exam date of your choice.
• The Missouri State Difference: Our LSAT Prep program delivers the high quality you expect from Missouri State. At Missouri State, we take your education personally, and it shows.