100% of event proceeds benefit the James River Basin Partnership’s ongoing mission of improving and protecting water quality in the Ozarks through programs, community outreach, education, research, recreation, and river clean-ups.
GET YOUR TICKETS on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sunset-soiree-2018-tickets-48130791493
With your ticket, enjoy:
* Picturesque views, and get an up-close look at the restoration of the historic Ozark Mill and dam
* Hors d'oeuvres, seasonal ingredients sourced from local producers compliments of Gilardi's Ristorante
* Craft beer & wine
* Pop-up art gallery - silent auction, purchase custom paintings from professional artists Larry DeGraff Fine Art, Tim Breaux, Artist Alicia Farris, and Farley Lewis.
* Silent auction items, including a handmade canoe paddle, gift certificates, outdoor equipment, and more
* Mystery Whiskey & Wine Pull, take a chance at uncovering a high dollar bottle - but everyone goes home a winner!
* Live music, by 83 Skidoo
Join us for this charming fall gathering, surrounded by the Ozarks' most vital resource - our local water.
This year's Sunset Soirée, the third annual Bridge to Clean Water fundraiser, will be just in time to glimpse green foliage before autumn colors set in, to enjoy beautifully flowing, natural water, and to take in autumn's glowing twilight.
Come dressed in your finest fall attire for this outdoor event on the bridge overlooking the Finley River. Wander or stop to enjoy the event at cocktail tables, select tables & chairs, or a comfy, river-viewing bench. The picturesque views and up-close look at the historic Ozark Mill and dam restoration will make this a night-out to remember.
Have a question?
Email Courtney Pinkham-Martin (Sunset Soiree Event Coordinator) at SunsetSoireeJRBP@gmail.com.