Maintain Distance and Follow Proper Safety Guidelines
• Do not leave home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms.
• Follow the CDC's recommendation for personal hygiene before leaving your home.
• Be prepared for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains. Plan to keep any and all trash on your person, and take it home to dispose of properly.
• Walk, run or bike ride only with those you are living with and maintain at least six feet distance from anyone else at all times, including people in vehicles. Take extra care when crossing bridges or traveling through tunnels and let others pass safely before entering.
• Slow down and announce when passing ("On your left!"), giving plenty of space while doing so to maintain your six foot distance.
• Bicyclists may consider using trails during off-peak times.
• If riding on the road, bicyclists must obey traffic laws. Check out this Smart Cycling Quick Guide from The League of American Bicyclists for more information.
• For a full map of Springfield's trails and bike routes, download Ozark Greenways' map here.