Summer Cocktail Crushes
Have we told you that summer menus are our favorite? So much incredible produce and so many fresh flavors! Well, the same goes for summer drinks menus. Whether we’re talking cocktails or coffee, we’re here for it all. Here are a few that have caught our eye lately:
• Sage Advice from SBC’s The Cellar, made with blue agave spirits, grapefruit, nectar, toasted sage
• Watermelon Sugar High from Progress, made with vodka, Giffard Lychee, watermelon juice, lime and watermelon La Croix
• Good Libations from The Order, made with tequila, Aperol, Giffard Banana, coconut cream, lime juice, cinnamon syrup and orange cream citrate
• Espresso Tonic from The Coffee Ethic, made with espresso, lemon simple syrup and tonic water. (It’s one of our favorite espresso tonic takes ever. Must be the lemon simple syrup!)
• Fever Dream from Kingdom Coffee, made with espresso, tonic water, grapefruit and vanilla.
• Butterfly Lavender Lemonade Sparkler from The Press Coffee & Juice Bar, made with butterfly pea powder (for a purple hue!) and freshly squeezed lemonade