The Other Kind of Groom
It’s your wedding day, and you’re going to look beautiful! But let’s not forget that handsome man standing next to you. Luckily, 417-land barber shops are here to make sure your hubby-to-be looks his best.
By Ettie Berneking | Styled by Abby Gust | Photo by Brandon Alms
1. Control your locks with Dapper Barber’s Promenade Pomade, $17.
2. For a polished look without the appearance of product, try 18.21 Clay pomade, $24 at Rogue Barber.
3. Made with bamboo, this comb slides into a coat pocket no problem, $25 at Rogue Barber.
4. For a slicked-back look, use 18.21 Paste pomade, $24 at Rogue Barber. It smells like sweet tobacco and vanilla.
5. Enjoy your shave with handmade wooden brushes, $165 at Dapper Barber.
6. Get rid of that day-old stubble with the Parker Safety Razor, $29.95 at Dapper Barber.
7. The 18.21 shampoo, conditioner and body wash fits into a man’s streamlined grooming regimen, $24 at Rogue Barber
8. For a quick style fix, stash this MoBeard comb in your suit jacket, $10 at Rogue Barber.
9. This beard soap reuses Mother's Brewing Co. hops, which help maintain lather quality, $6.50 at Rogue Barber.
10. Made in Springfield, the handle makes this comb easy to hold, $35 at Rogue Barber.
11. For a softer beard, use MoBeard oil, $18 at Rogue Barber.
12. For a luxurious shave, dip into the Parker Apothecary Shave Mug, $29.95 at Dapper Barber.
13. Refresh your skin with Dapper Barber’s Lilac after-shave, $17.
Explore Related Articles
Event Planning Guide
Your ultimate resource for planning and creating the perfect event in Springfield and southwest Missouri.aug 2022 | Branson, Business Services, Carthage, MO, Downtown Springfield
Springfield and Southwest Missouri’s Best Street Art
When it comes to Springfield’s street art scene, there’s a little bit of everything: animals, community symbols, social issues and more. We...jun 2023 | Art, Downtown Springfield, Social Media
Your Guide to Aging Well in Southwest Missouri
As we move through life’s seasons, there will be changes. But there are professionals in southwest Missouri to help guide us through those...jun 2023 | Family, Health, Native Content, People