NYE Parties & Dinners
It’s almost time to say goodbye to 2022 and welcome a brand new year, and 417-land restaurants have tons of parties and multi-course dinners planned to help you make it a night to remember.
• The Finley has a beautiful four-course prix fixe menu planned for New Year’s Eve. There are a few options per course, and they all look great: smoked duck breast flatbread, white bean bruschetta, sea bass Oscar, potato gnocchi pomodoro, cranberry trifle and more.
• Head to The Order at Hotel Vandivort for a five-course prix fixe meal optional wine pairings and live music from local musicians.
• The NYE at Progress event features a four-course meal plus cocktails, champagne and more. The menu looks delightful, with beautiful dishes like halibut served with celery root puree, confit lemon, roasted celery root and preserved lemon; or short ribs with parsnip puree, roasted parsnip chips and demi glace. And of course they are serving Progress’s most well-known dessert: Milk & Honey with honey semifreddo, milk jam and almond streusel.
• We love The Royal for its tasty snacks like homemade paprika chips, lemon-parsley hummus and meat-and-cheese plates. But they are all about the music, too, and New Year’s Eve starts with The Lacewings at 6 p.m. and then Kiwi Kendrick karaoke from 9 p.m. until bar close, so you can end 2022 on a musical note.
• Level 2 Steakhouse New Year's Eve Party is at Clear Lounge (which is located on the first floor of the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel). There’s a midnight buffet and champagne toast to ring in 2023, plus a DJ to keep the party going.
• Restaurants at Big Cedar Lodge and Top of the Rock are hosting multi-course meals (four courses at Devil’s Pool Restaurant and Buffalo Bar and five courses at Osage Restaurant and Worman House). Check those links for the menus, which are packed with great flavors like persimmon-tangerine-endive salad, braised pork cheese with seared scallops, smoked duck breast, braised lamb shank, plum and walnut salad, crispy pork belly, lobster bisque, foie gras torchon, and lots more. Seriously, I could go on and on.
• Big Cedar Lodge has plenty of fun parties planned too. First up is Worman House New Year’s Eve Party, which includes sweet and savory food stations, live music, dancing, a champagne toast at midnight and a great view of the Big Cedar fireworks display. Another party for adults only takes place at Big Cedar’s Grandview Conference Center: The New Year’s Eve Celebration features hors d’eouvres, an open bar, live music, dancing and fireworks. The New Year’s Eve Teen Party at Fun Mountain includes dinner, fun in the arcade, a light tour around Big Cedar, private ice skating and fireworks. They didn’t forget kids either. The Enchanted Forest New Year’s Party is for ages 4 to 12 and includes dinner, bowling, laser tag, face painting, balloon animals, dance party and more—plus fireworks, of course.
• The Gillioz Theatre is hosting a great big New Year’s Eve party too (and it’s Mardi Gras themed), with live music from The Mixtapes. All tickets come with a flute of champagne at midnight, but be sure to spring for the VIP tickets to get an exclusive party spread filled with snacks for the night!