• Limiting guest attendance at any one time through timed-entry ticketing
• Requiring six feet of distance between tables and limiting parties to 10 or fewer
• Adding clear “sneeze guard” shields at all guest service locations
Housekeeping and sanitization
• Installing additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the attraction for guests and team members
• Sanitizing all common areas and hard surfaces with deep-cleaning disinfectants nightly and throughout the day
• Providing all team members with personal protective equipment, including voluntary face coverings and responsibly practicing strong personal hygiene
• Expanding operating hours to 9 a.m.—7 p.m. daily to allow for social distancing
• Modifying interactive experiences and exhibits such as theaters, the Stingray Touch Pool, Sketch Aquarium and Penguin Encounter to allow for proper social distancing; Shark Dive will open June 1st with extra sanitation precautions including equipment sterilization
• Temporarily closing confined spaces such as pop up bubbles and the swinging bridge
To keep things on track, the venue will be requiring all visitors to buy timed-entry tickets online. Visit the official Wonders of Wildlife website for full details and opening dates when they’re announced.
Will you be taking a trip to Wonders of Wildlife now that it’s open again? Remember to make sure you stick to all of the physical distancing and safety guidelines to keep yourself and 417-land healthy as things open back up again.