Espresso Martini Recipe
Make a throwback drink with this Espresso Martini recipe.
• 1.5 ounces vodka
• ¾ ounce coffee liqueur
• ½ ounce vanilla simple syrup (see recipe below)
• 1 espresso shot
• Ice as needed
• Coffee beans for garnish.
Vanilla Simple Syrup Ingredients
• 8 ounces simple syrup
• 2 ounces Nielsen-Massey bourbon vanilla paste
1. Make vanilla simple syrup by combining the syrup and vanilla paste in a saucepan and stirring over low heat until well-integrated. Cool and bottle.
2. In a cocktail shaker, add vodka, coffee liqueur, vanilla syrup and espresso shot.
3. Top the shaker with ice, and close securely. Shake rigorously until the shaker becomes too cold to handle (about 20 seconds).
4. Strain the cocktail a Nick & Nora coupe glass. Place three coffee beans on top for garnish, and serve.