Are you a self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver with a “we’re all in this together” attitude? Are you passionate about connecting 417-landers to what’s best and what’s next in our community, helping them to fully enjoy their life in 417-land? Are you looking for opportunities for growth and advancement based on your individual strengths?
We are searching for a dynamic team member that loves helping a culture thrive. From helping plan culture events and greeting guests and staffers daily, to supporting the business office, you’ll always be plugged in and at the heart of the company.
Does that sound right up your alley? If so, our Administrative Assistant position is the job for you.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The Administrative Assistant is the ambassador of first impressions, living out our family core value daily through taking care of the physical office, greeting guests, answering phones and making this a caring environment to work. The Administrative Assistant is a part-time position that's responsible for audience and client care and assisting with daily administrative tasks.
- Happily greeting and welcoming all guests and staffers
- Answer phone on the first ring
- Maintain positive relationships with our clients and audience members
- Handle all subscriber data entry and serve as customer relations contact for subscriber questions
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitor, forecast and purchase Office Supplies and run other errands as needed
- Maintain a professional looking office and handle all building related matters
- Support the owners and executive leadership in any delegated tasks
- Assist VP of Operations with HR, building related duties and #417culture initiatives
Education Requirements and Work Experience:
- Experience in customer service
- 3-5 years work experience
Skills and Strengths:
- Unparalleled customer service and find joy in supporting and helping others
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work quickly and pivot quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Relationship driven with strong communication skills. Solid working relationship with (and the respect of) the clients and internal teams.
- High skill level in Excel
- Experience working in a CRM
- Organizational skills and is detail-oriented
- Intrinsic motivation to work independently yet still be a team player
- Comfort with following direction and receiving feedback as required
- Management of a workload with multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills that strike a balance of highly assertive and super charismatic
- Oh—and last but not least, a passion for excellence
Benefits and #417culture:
- Part-time position, eligible for company profit-sharing, professional development opportunities and a flexible work environment
- Through our commitment to being Great Game of Business practitioners, we take ownership of our work, mistakes, actions and wins. We understand we have a stake in the company's—and our own—future
- Key culture competencies include being a self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver with a “we’re all in this together” attitude who is also willing to pitch in and answer the phone. Team member must be dependable and efficient in his or her work and must have an innovative mindset.
- Did we mention we have fun committee?
- We promote from within, so there are opportunities for growth and advancement
Evaluations and Outcomes:
- The position will be evaluated after 90 days with quarterly reviews.
- Mainly sedentary in an office environment with the exception of weekly errands and event days
- May be required to lift up to thirty (30) pounds