Develop and maintain trusting relationships with 417 clients by serving as their one point of contact for all advertising including events, contests, digital and promotions. Champion the success of your assigned Account Executive(s) by helping them meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Own the client experience with a delicate balance of charisma and assertiveness while always making them feel appreciated for being a part of our 417 family.
- Utilize CRM system, phone calls and in-person appointments to communicate with clients and build relationships.
- Maximize CRM system to the fullest of its abilities for internal efficiency by always adapting to new technology as it becomes available.
- Collect all materials (advertisements, participant forms, etc), traffic to appropriate internal teams and get approval from clients before anything is published.
- Work as a team with your primary Account Executive(s) to collaborate on revenue goals and client experiences
- Identify and maximize revenue growth opportunities for your assigned AE through lead lists, setting appointments, generating and analyzing reports and forecasts, managing renewal spreadsheet and providing resources and tactics to help achieve their goals
- Prepare Account Executive(s) for projects and meetings and be available throughout the day to serve as the point person for questions and issues
- Serve as on-site client liaison on all event-based projects.
Education Requirements and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Sales, Business, Communication or equivalent experience and education
- 1–3 years work experience supporting a sales team (fantastic internship experience counts)
Skills and Strengths:
- Relationship driven with strong communication skills. Solid working relationship with (and the respect of) the clients and internal teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that strike a balance of highly assertive and super charismatic
- Revenue and results driven to understand the importance of tracking all efforts to results, metrics and ultimately, revenue.
- Exceptional time-management, planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Proven knowledge in sales reporting and analytics
- High skill level in Excel
- Experience working in a CRM
- Intrinsic motivation to work independently yet still be a team player
- Comfort with following direction and receiving feedback as required
- Critical thinking, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work quickly and pivot quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Oh—and last but not least, a passion for excellence
Benefits and #417culture:
- Comprehensive health benefits for employees, disability insurance, SIMPLE IRA match, profit-sharing plan, professional development, flexible work environment, holidays and personal days
- Through our commitment to being Great Game of Business practitioners, we take ownership of our work, mistakes, actions and wins. We understand we have a stake in the company's—and our own—future.
- Key culture competencies include being a self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver with a “we’re all in this together” attitude who is also willing to pitch in and answer the phone. Team member must be dependable and efficient in his or her work and must have an innovative mindset.
- Did we mention we have fun committee?
- We promote from within, so there are opportunities for growth and advancement
Evaluations and Outcomes:
- The position will be evaluated after 90 days with quarterly reviews.
- Mainly sedentary in an office environment with the exception of event days
- May be required to lift up to thirty (30) pounds
- Flexible in working extended hours