You May Kiss the Cook
They say the heart of every home is the kitchen. Start building your new life together with these adorable kitchen must-haves, all from local shops.
Styled by Heather Kane | Photos by Kevin O'Riley
1. Proudly sip your morning coffee together with these chic Collections Mr. and Mrs. ceramic mugs, $32.95 at Baglady Boutique.
2. Store family recipes in this sweet Rifle Paper Co. recipe box, $30 at The Market.
3. Welcome your guests with this Mud Pie serving platter, $28 at Ellecor.
4. We’re pretty sure dessert will taste a little bit sweeter with this engraved cake server, $23.95 at Baglady Boutique.
5. Add a touch of fun to your kitchen with this Fish Eddy "I like you" dish towel, $25 at 5908 Interiors.
6. Say “I love you” without speaking a word with the help of this Quotable small XOXO dish, $20 at 5908 Interiors.
Explore Related Articles
15 Ways to Live Your Most Stylish Life in 417-land
A celebration of why 417-land is a stylish place to live, with tips from the local style icons who bring something exciting to the table...apr 2016 | Art, Beauty, Decor, Design
Pattern Play Gifts
Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for your bridesmaids or trinkets for a stylish bachelorette party, these everyday items in...jun 2016 | Weddings, Wedding Style
Add Glam to Your Home with Art Deco Inspired Elements
Add some 1920s style decor to your home with pieces from southwest Missouri retailers, including Unique Tile, Ellecor Design & Gifts, James...mar 2019 | Decor, Design, For the Home, Shopping