Worried about your waistline now that we all have to practice some social distancing? Don’t be! If you usually rely on classes or a gym for your fitness, now’s the time to make use of all the online options that local and national organizations alike are offering in the wake of our current situation. Check out this collection of ways to stay #417strong while we wait things out. Know of any offerings you don’t see here? Send us an email to let us know.
• Genesis Gym is running a 10,000 steps challenge.
• Planet Fitness is holding Home Work-Ins through Facebook Live.
• Sumits Hot Yoga is leading yoga flow sessions through Facebook Live.
• The Studio by Jamie Kinkeade is offering 50% off online classes, plus extra videos on Facebook.
• Thrive Personal Fitness is switching to all-online for existing clients for now.
• Ozarks Regional YMCA has a full Workout from Home series.
• Zenith Climbing Center is offering beginner yoga classes through Facebook Live.
• Jayme Sweere at MVMT Collective is offering a free download for a Movement and Meditation Practice with no subscription required
• Orangetheory Fitness Springfield is posting workout videos daily on Facebook.