New Menu Roundup
Buckle up—or, on second thought you might want to loosen that belt buckle—loads of menu changes and restaurant updates are popping up this week.
• The Press Coffee & Juice Bar is settling into its new location with a Korean-Mexican menu full of kimchi, bulgogi, rice bowls and nachos—plus classic breakfast, coffee and juice offerings.
• Farmers Gastropub is rolling out its new fall menus and bringing back a few fan favorites—including the Wife’s Hash breakfast—plus some inventive new offerings, like cashew chicken livers.
• Metropolitan Grill debuted its new fall menus with a preview party. Look for lots of squash and autumnal ingredients and flavors.
• The Order’s new cocktail menu dropped yesterday, including My Little Pepita with toasted pepita milk, spiced molasses and orange cream citrate.
• Speaking of cocktails, fresh off its seventh birthday party, Scotch & Soda is dropping a new fall menu this Friday.
• On the south side, Lucky Tiger Sandwich Co. has been experimenting with ramen and plans to serve it on Wednesdays once perfected. Get ready to slurp.
• Although it’s not food news per se, it’s where you sit your butt when you eat good food, so it matters. The Finley in Ozark is pouring a new patio for dining al fresco when the weather warms up again.