A Grand entrance
Create a wintry entrance to your home this season with a custom-designed wreath, rustic decor and real cedars. Your neighbors will be green with envy.
Styled by Heather Kane | Photo by Kevin O’Riley
Style Tip: Add something personal, like these antlers, to your wreath. Wickman’s Garden Village can incorporate almost anything into your custom wreath design—a child’s letter to Santa or your old flute you played in high school would be extra-sweet.
1. Custom designed permanent botanical wreath with snow drop berries, $250 by Steve Waddell at Wickman’s Garden Village
2. Fresh cedars, $60 each at Wickman’s Garden Village
3. Birch ball ornaments, $4.50 each at Me and My House
4. Wicker baskets, $10 at Wickman’s Garden Village
5. Deer figurine, $77.25 each at Me and My House
Explore Related Articles
Best Barber Shops in Springfield
Looking to upgrade your grooming habits? Check out our favorite barber shops in Springfield that will have you looking fly in no time.mar 2023 | Style
A Look Inside Town & County
With more than half a century in Springfield, Town & County’s recent changes will have men looking—and drinking—their best.feb 2023 | Savvy Shopper
Making a Statement with Statement Handmade
For one young local designer, a pandemic-era craft project turned into a surprisingly successful jewelry line, where low prices and high...apr 2023 | Jewelry, Lines We Love