1. Make Your Loops: Decide what size ribbon you want to make. Create your first loop, then wrap the loop three more times. Make sure you begin and end the ribbon circles before the center begins and a little after to finish.
2. Cut the Ribbon: Cut the ribbon off about an inch from the center while holding the loops together.
3. Create the Tails: Take one piece of ribbon and fold it in half to create the desired tail length.
4. Form Your Bow: Pinch the center of the ribbon loops together and then pinch the center of your tail and hold it at the bottom of the center of the loops.
5. Secure the Bow: Using your floral wire, wrap the loops and tails in the same place you are pinching it together. Wrap as tightly as you can. On one side leave a bit of extra wire so you can secure the bow to your desired decor.
6. Add The Center: Using a small piece of ribbon, about 5–6 inches, tie a simple knot in the middle of it. Then using the ribbons on either side of the knot, wrap the bow in the center and tie it off in the back to cover the floral wire. I like to keep my knots a bit loose so they appear larger. Trim any excess ribbon from the back.
7. Shape The Bow: Fluff the bow by pulling each loop to the bottom and top making the shape of a bow. Roll up the tails then let them go to give them a nice shape. Using the floral wire in the back, attach your bow to your desired decor.