Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we’ve rounded up our favorite local gift ideas to show mom how much you care.
by Haley Phillips
May 05 2020 at 3 p.m.
PSA: Mother’s Day is this Sunday. If you’re reaching for a boring greeting card, think again. There are so many ways to celebrate the most important woman in your life, so why not give her something she’ll love? From tasty treats to customized decor, shower mom with the perfect gift.
• AR Workshop Springfield is bringing the craft night to mom with DIY-At-Home Kits. Choose from projects like plank signs and canvas pillow covers to spark mom’s creativity.
• Treat mom to a well-deserved spa day with this home facial kit from Acacia Spa. With four varieties available, each kit includes double cleansing, toning, exfoliation, peel, mask, serums and finishing products based on your skin type/concern.
• Satisfy mom’s sweet tooth with a box of treats filled with macarons, marshmallows and cookies from European Cafe.
• What goes better together than diamonds and flowers? The answer: nothing. Ozark Mtn Flower Truck is stopping by Justice Jewelers this Saturday to make your Mother’s Day shopping a breeze.
• Build a custom gift basket for mom with goodies from Baglady Boutique. Fill it up with a candle, a reusable tote and a memory journal to make her day a little extra special.
• Pick up a ready-made succulent garden from Wickman’s Garden Village for mom to enjoy. Pretty to look at + low maintenance = happy mom.
• Give the gift of a good book with the help of Pagination Bookshop. Mother’s Day titles are 15% this week, along with dozens of other must-reads.
Looking for dining options? Check out our list of Mother's Day brunch picks.
Explore Related Stories
Great Dates in Springfield, MO
Date ideas for foodies, romantics, sports fanatics, creatives and adventurous couples in Springfield, Branson and beyond.jan 13 2023 | Art, Biking, Branson, Comedy
17 Ways to Relax and Stay Sane
Your guide for how to relax and be happy this year. These 17 relaxation techniques include spa treatments, connecting with the great...jan 2021 | Books, Cooking, Drinks, Features
Things to do in Branson, Missouri
When you think “weekend getaway,” think Branson! It’s the perfect place to check out tons of attractions, shows, adventures and fun for the...jun 01 2023 | Branson, Family, Kids, Native Content