March is almost here, and with a new month comes new menus!
• Send your sweet tooth down to European Cafe to bid farewell to a few of your favorite menu items. The patisserie is debuting some new items, like a cheesecake mousse on a brown butter cookie crust with passion fruit caramel. *Swoon*
• As previously reported, Golden Girl Rum Club is rolling out new menus on March 10, but to satiate us impatient tiki toucans, they’re giving sneak peeks of new drinks each week, like the coconutty Year of the Rabbit who hopped out for a taste this weekend.
• At Metropolitan Grill, Pat Duran is working on his 50th (yes, you read that right) new menu. Take a peek at some of the teaser images and try not to drown in drool.
• Shaking up the cafeteria menu game, each Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., you can get Craft Sushi’s custom bowls at the Mercy Main Campus cafeteria.
• Finally, if you’re feeling a little fried-out, Hot Cluckers now offers salads with grilled or fried, sauced or plain chicken.