1. Papaya and pineapple come together to provide a brighter complexion in the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel, $45 at Bentley Skincare & Wellness.
2. This LaLicious Sugar Coconut Body Butter, $28 at Acacia Spa, is ultra-hydrating and has a luxurious whipped texture.
3. Bring your locks back to life with citrusy amika: the kure intense repair hair mask, $36 at Kiiro Hair Lab.
4. Skin Ceuticals Phyto Corrective Mask, $59 at Cox Med Spa, is an intensive calming botanical face mask, perfect for after-sun exposure.
5. Use super-fruit packed amika: the anti-humidity spray, $24 at Kiiro Hair Lab, on wet or dry hair to protect it from heat or to create beach waves.
6. A trio of seaweeds in Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Oil, $79 at Bentley Skincare & Wellness, helps to reduce fine lines.
7. Natural fruit acids in the emerginC multi-fruit cleanser, $39 at Nu Essence Spa, help to remove impurities without drying your skin.
8. Éminence Mangosteen Replenishing Hand Cream, $34 at Acacia Spa, resurfaces and softens skin for more youthful looking hands.
9. Remove dead skin cells and condition your skin using the emerginC ginger-lime sugar scrub, $45 at Nu Essence Spa.
10. Protect your face and the reefs with Colorescience Sunforgettable Brush-on mineral sunscreen, $65 at Acacia Spa. It’s fragrance-free, but additional botanicals like algae extract help hydrate and provide antioxidant properties.
11. Exfoliate your skin with LaLicious Sugar Coconut Scrub, $36 at Acacia Spa.