Round out the rest of your holiday season with our local guides to all things Christmas:
• First, the big one. If you don’t have your tree yet, you’ve still got some time to hit up a local Christmas tree farm for that winter-fresh pine. And after the season is over and you’ve vacuumed needles off your floor for the umpteenth time, here’s where to dispose of your tree.
• Fool your friends and family into thinking you’ve been in the spirit for months by sending them a festive pic of you and the fam in front of Kris Kringle himself. We’ve gathered five places to see the jolly ol’ chubster.
• Now that you’ve gotten your tree, you have to put some gifts under it, I guess. Check out our local gift guide for every type of recipient. The best part? All gifts are from local shops, so no need to pay for super deluxe shipping!
• Leaning into the most magical time of year, stores, parks and businesses everywhere are aglow with festive lights. Gas up the car and get ready for a little road trip in pursuit of the sparkliest, most brilliant holiday light displays.
• Finally, just a short hop, skip and a jump down south, Branson is establishing itself as Christmas central with holiday-centric activities, displays and shows to help you fill time with those out-of-town relatives.